EasyfileITR provides you Complete GST Registration services along with Personal assistant
All this Document Submission & Application Tracking. All inclusive price ₹ 1,099/-
- Trade with new rules on one Nation – one Tax
- Simpler tax system
- Secure GST Identification Number
- Transparency in the taxation system
- Apply GST and get your GST number in Shortest time Fream
What is GST Registration( Goods& Services Tax)
Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the GST Bill in both parliament sessions so all the indirect taxes which is imposed by the state or central government has been replaced with GST (Goods and Service Tax) by July 2017
Under the GST regime, those business firms whose annual turnover is more than Rs 20 lakh (in case of North Indian states and hill states the turnover should be more than Rs 10 lakhs) should register themselves under the GST as a normal taxable person and this is known as the GST Registration
EasyfileITR helps you to Register GST Number in 3 easy Step with shotest duration
Who Should Register for GST?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
GST Registration Number
GST Registration Number is 15 Digit identification number which is allotted to each applicant. it’s completely based on the Pan Number and State code. First two digit represent the state code and another 10 digits represent the Pan number of the client, one digit represents the entity code (Like proprietorship firm or partnership etc.), one digit is blank and last one represents check digit.
When GST Registration Number is Mandatory or Required?
- if you are selling goods and services within state and have expected turnover of more than 20 lakh rupees in a year.
- if you are selling goods and service outside state & even have a turnover less than 20 lakh rupees in a year.
- if you are doing e-commerce business online or any service-based business online then it required the GST Registration.
- if you are dealing as trader or manufacturer and your suppliers are registered under the GSTIN already then, they charge the GST on your purchase & if you need the input credit or refund then you must require the GSTIN Number.
- E-commerce Aggregators and Operators are required the GSTIN Number from starting.
GST Registration Documents
- PAN of the Applicant
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate (If needed)
- Identify and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of business
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Digital Signature
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory (if needed)
After GST Registration Compliance
After the GST Registration, each assessed must file the GST Returns as per the compliance. if you are registered under the regular scheme of the GST then you must file the monthly/quarterly basis returns for the same. Composition dealers are having to file the quarterly basis with some conditions.